RESALE INFO-- Clothing & Toy
About Page

Contact Page

Favorite Links

CCW

RESALE INFO-- Clothing & Toy

Photo Page

Past Meetings & Activities

Scholarship Info

UPCOMING MEETINGS & ACTIVITIES

 CCW CHILDREN'S TOY & CLOTHING RESALE

 

Do you have gently used children's clothes or toys you want to sell?

Or maybe you are looking for some great bargains to buy?

(clothing sizes range from 
Infant to Girls - 16 / Boys - 20)

 

HAVE WE GOT THE SALE FOR YOU!!!

 

[LIKE us on Facebook --

CCW Children's Resale

to stay up to date on all sales.]

   

 

The next Childrens' Clothing and Toy Resale will be held on

September 1 and 2, 2017.

(see important dates/info below)

 

 

Registration/Matrícula:  (at St. Francis Church, east entrance)     

Registration is $25 that is fully refundable with 3 hours of volunteer time.  The sellers keep 75% of the sales with the other 25% going to the St. Francis & St. Dominic CCW. CCW uses the funds to support the churches and other organizations in the area. 

La registration es de $25 que es completamente reembolsable con 3 horas de tu tiempo que nos des de voluntarios. El vendedor recibe 75% de la ganancia con el otro 25% de ir al St. Francis & St. Dominic CCW.  CCW utiliza los fondos para apoyar las iglesias y otras organizaciones en el área.

 

July 27 -- Thursday

Aug. 2 --  Wednesday

Aug. 17 -- Thursday

Aug. 28 -- Monday



Registration will take place in the St. Francis Room at St. Francis Church from 6:30-7:30 p.m. on the above dates

 

 

 

  

Drop off/Dejó: (at St. Francis Church, east entrance) 

 

Aug. 31 -- Thursday -- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Sept. 1  -- Friday -- 9:00 a.m. - noon

 

 

Sale/Venta:


Presale*
--  Sept. 1 -- Friday -- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.

    *(Presale is for volunteers only)*

Public Sale:  Free Admission (NO STROLLERS)

Sept. 1 -- Friday -- 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.

Sept. 2 -- Saturday -- 8:00 a.m. - noon**

**HALF PRICE COLORED TAGS only all day Saturday**

 

 

Where/Dónde:

           St. Francis Church (East Entrance)

               1501 W. Boughton Rd

               Bolingbrook, IL  60440

 

Any questions please e-mail us at resalebb@gmail.com.

 

Cualquier pregunta contacta por favor @ resalebb@gmail.com.  

 

*If you want to shop early at the presale, please sign up to volunteer.  With just 3 hours of service, you get access to the sale before the general public.  This is a great way to meet people and have fun, plus get first dibs on great deals!  If interested in volunteering or if you have any further questions, please e-mail us at resalebb@gmail.com.*

 

THANK YOU -- we look forward to seeing you at the sale  Cool 

 

 

 

 

Sponsored by the

St. Dominic/St. Francis Council of Catholic Women

(not affiliated with the school district or park district)